Start Listening! 🎧
YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS INTERVIEW WITH TRACY!
- Finding the right people may mean we don't agree on all things
- Awareness of yourself and values to find the right people
- Getting over the “I don't want to hurt your feelings, so I say Yes”
- Grab your free trainings: www.Jilliandolberry.com/JDOBM-Training
- Schedule a strategy call with Jillian Dolberry here: www.jilliandolberry.com/strategy-call
- Reach out to Jillian Dolberry on Instagram, @jilliandolberry
- Jillian Dolberry’s website
In 2016, Tracy launched a business using the Bible and prayer as her guide. In less than five years, her endeavor grew into a seven-figure business that is changing lives all over the country. Even in the midst of growth, she holds true to who she is and what God has called her to.
With a servant’s heart and an entrepreneur’s mind, Tracy has built Rock Solid Assistants as a business that not only serves entrepreneurs and business leaders but also provides amazing opportunities for assistants with big hearts and invaluable skills. She loves to teach people the benefits of implementing systems to increase productivity, how to delegate the things they hate and work within their gifts and talents, and believes that teamwork really does make the dream work!
When she’s not managing teams or conducting interviews, you’ll most likely find her with her husband (who, after 35 years, she’s still crazy about) and their two sons on a golf course somewhere! Tracy will tell you the best job she’s ever had was motherhood, but Rock Solid is not far behind!