Start Listening! 🎧
YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS INTERVIEW
WITH BETH KOCOL!
- Honeybook or Dubsado?
- Why Dubsado is great for VAs, OBMs, and Bookkeepers
- Automation does not have to be cold or impersonal
- Top used tools in Dubsado for automation
- The automation transformation
- Dubsado: This is my CRM and it is GOLD! Use code “JDOBM” to get 20% off your first payment!
- ClickUp: A project management game-changer. Plan, track, manage and automate!
- Book a Strategy Call with Jillian!
Beth is here to remind you: You and your team don’t have to do it all and automation doesn’t have to be cold and impersonal!
Founder of Studio320 Virtual Solutions, Beth Kocol is a Systems & Automation Strategist and Certified Dubsado Specialist who enjoys every moment of helping others gain what we all value most – time. She founded Studio320 as a Virtual Assistant and learned rather quickly just how challenging it can be to juggle all the things as a busy mom and solopreneur. With a keen ability to spot areas for streamlining and optimization, Beth adapted her systems to leverage automation laced with personal connection and now helps her clients to do the same.
Beth lives in mostly-sunny Tampa, FL with her uber-supportive husband and 2 sports-loving boys. When she’s not at her desk, she’s likely driving the minivan to one of 87 sports practices, sitting at the baseball field cheering on her two favorite players, or enjoying Prosecco in her PJs with friends.