Start Listening! 🎧
YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS INTERVIEW WITH MADISON!
SEE WHAT WE WILL COVER. 🤓👇
- What you need to take time off in your business
- Bookkeeping – How we use this to inform us of where we are today
- Projections – How to project your income for the months to come that informs what you need to save
- How to formulate a plan for your finances to prepare for time off
- Building passive income while you’re out
- A special resource for pregnant mamas
More about Madison
Madison Brown is the owner of Madison Dearly Bookkeeping. She works with brand + website designers to complete their monthly bookkeeping responsibilities. She enjoys watching her clients grow their profitability and confidence in their business finances, and make decisions based on real & accurate data instead of unpredictable emotions. She is a wife and a mama of two littles (Sadie Belle, 4 and Nolan, 2), and lives in Carver, Minnesota.
Find Madison on Instagram!
+ view comments . . .